Tomb Raider (I)


After spending quite some time traveling, this summer I settled down (at the beach) for the newest Tomb Raider game. I recall the fist game as love at first sight, what with the hidden ruins, lost legends , faraway places and a faithful desert eagle, too. However, I had grown weary of the games because they did not change much through the years, so even though I bought the former, I have not played it yet. Tomb Raider 2013 has been a pleasant surprise because, finally, they changed (simplified) the interface and added some cool new features. In fact, I'll probably play it again.

Since I did a short comic book when I played the first one, I've gone for one of my usual game diaries with this. It's not an RPG, though, so there's probably more action and less storytelling than usual :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asha Greyjoy and my dabblings with colors